Sunday, October 25, 2009

leaving deadest popcorn unreined jauncing stillier solaria


Just came back from Warsaw. Over the weekend I have played 16 games with Rafal. I won the first two games, Rafal won the next five, I won the next 8 and Rafal won the last one. The picture above is from our last game. Rafal won by 555:440 playing four bingos including a triple-triple STI(L)LIER for 131 points. What's more interesting, had I not played UNREI(N)ED in the bottom row, Rafal would have played there JAU(N)tING for 201. Luckily for me he had to settle with JAUn(C)ING for 'mere' 86.

What I have learnt during this weekend is that I still need to work on my attitude. Losing 5 consecutive games to Rafal has almost made me lose my faith in my Scrabble skills. 
The good thing was that I wasn't getting too exicted about winnning 8 games in a row. At that moment I felt all was going well and only hoped for the best not caring too much about the potential defeat.

No comments: