Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Literaxx is dead

The place where I started my Scrabble adeventure is gone.
The webmaster of www.playok.com - Marek Futrega (the owner of the site) shut down the game without any notice nor explanation.
Literaxx started on 23rd February 2003 and I was there from first day on - fascinated by this game.
I have played some 5000 games there. It was a magical place.
It was there where I've learnt my first girlfriend - sophie_cd.
Princess_kasia and acton got to know each other there too.
It was the place where I fought my fierce battles with beciaone, west1, clan_destino, dolores_haze, hphila, krzychuxp, earsnake66, adrenal_cortex and princemichal. There were some nice games too: especially with majik23 and agnieszka_abc but also with watcheru, strachol, zieleangielskie and recently vampire_akasha.
Almost 7,5 years online and many true fans of this game. And then this - simply shut down.
Marek, you're not the god so stop playing one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrabble_variants#Literaxx

No comments: