Friday, August 12, 2011

Malaysia - my heart for Asia

Exactly to the day - 2 years after I left Malaysia I'm coming back there again.
My registration for the last ever Causeway tournament has been confirmed.
Just like on the occasion of WSC 2009 I'll be flying to Singapore via Munich on exactly the same flights. The good news is the plane ticket cost 30% less than in 2009 thanks to Asia special offer from Lufthansa.
What I'm also excited about is that when coming back I'll be flying an Airbus A380 from Singapore to Frankfurt. I booked the window seats and am hoping for great outlooks.
Meanwhile I finally got back to consistent studying. I set myself a goal of finally learning all the JQXZ words up to 8 letters. I'm confident with the Js and Qs and am currrently studying the Zs and Xs.
I hope that in 61 days (WSC 2011 start) I'll know them all and maybe something more too :)
I wonder why no Thais have signed up for the WSC...

2 comments:

Ag said...

have you found a sponsor ? :)

Bartek said...

nope, I'm working overtime :)