Wednesday, July 20, 2011

62 hours to go... in PBO

I will be playing in Division B of the Peterborough All-Nighter as the highest rated player (in that division of course)
Not bad for a start. There will be two prizes for each round robin so I may stand a chance of winning something. But it's not the wins or prizes I'm after.
I'm looking for something else - something extreme. 
I want to play this game so hard that it becomes indifferent to me - to the point where I won't care about winning anymore but only focus on playing well.

If I have internet connection I'll try to keep you up-to-date with my progress on my twitter page: www.twitter.com/euoi79

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-scrabble/message/77697

2 comments:

Basil said...

way to go, and do annotate your games too ... with your and the opponent's plays and the board pic at the end ... the way Helen does.

Wojtek said...

Good luck! Be the knight of the night :-)