Saturday, January 17, 2009

History part 3 (last)

And then until 2007 I couldn't really decide which scrabble I wanted to play - Polish or English. In 2007 I decided I had better chance of winning in English Scrabble than in Polish. Back in those days English scrabble wasn't very popular and so I thought I'd fill that niche.

In May 2007 I started preparing for the Championships and, as it turned out, it was a late start. Nonetheless I still had great expectations. I even dreamt of flying to Mumbai for the WSC 2007. But that was not to be. I finished disappointing 3rd.

In May 2008 I started preparing for the Championships in 2009...







This is me and Stary Marych - my city's local celebrity famous for popularizing our local dialect.
Marych is wearing my bronze medal for the 3rd place in the Championships in 2007.

No comments: