Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hello folks!

This blog is about me and Scrabble.

My fascination with this game began very early - when I was 8. It was in 1987 when my mum and I started playing this game in Polish. When I got better my mother didn't want to play with me anymore and in 1995 we quit playing together. My first contact with Scrabble in English was in 1996 when my mother borrowed a Scrabble set from a library. I played the game by myself and was thrilled to find out that even with my poor English skills I managed to complete the game and... not get stuck with the Q.

After that nothing happened, until February, 23rd 2003, when (...)


-------------------------------------------------------------









This is actually one of the games I played back in 1996. Please notice the amazing words: JAR, QUICK, TAX and ZERO.
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: