Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 days of Scrabble heaven


So this is my plan for the next 10 Scrabble days:

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Coventry to play in a weekend tournament called the Cock of the North. This will be 22 games in a relatively short field. I'm the number 8 seed while Theresa Brousson is the top seed. Incidentally it will be Theresa who is going to play the same three tournaments as I: Cock of the North, the WSC 2011 and the Causeway Challenge.

After Coventry on Monday I will have a one-day break from Scrabble only to leave for Warsaw on Tuesday, where on Wednesday the great event begins - the World Scrabble Championship 2011. I'm going to stay in Warsaw until Sunday.

So 10 great Scrabble-packed days ahead of me :)

You can follow my progress in both tournaments live on twitter at:
http://twitter.com/#!/euoi79


No comments: